Today is Monday. Another day, from another week, from another month and a brand new year, 2019.
I never understood why the world hated so much Mondays. Yes, I understand it’s another beginning of the week, and we need to carry our daily activities that we left on Friday before the weekend.
Returning back to work and daily week activities should not be seen as a rerun, especially if you want to make a change, and live every second of your life to the fullest.
Of course, going back to work is not easy, and for sure implies a lot of attention, hard work and perseverance but we are not lazy people and we started this journey called life with a purpose in mind.
In my opinion Mondays should not be seen as such a burden every single week, simply because:
- We have the right to start a new journey, make a difference in people’s life, in our life;
- We must be thankful for every day we live, thankful that we are present in now, the day that we so awful call Monday;
- We had to opportunity to rest and start refreshed a new beginning. There are people who haven’t had a free weekend in years.
In the end, my advice is to gather all bad emotions that we accumulated in the past few days, to throw them in a basket and start a new day with positivity and good vibes.
I gathered for you a few Monday Motivation Quotes. Hope your Monday will be better!
- When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.
“Candy is natures way of making up for Mondays.”
- “Monday is the day of silence, day of the whole white mung bean, which is sacred to the moon.”
― The Mistress of Spices
- “What about Monday? That could be our one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.”
- “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.”
- “Mindful Monday Humans, May your coffee kick in before reality does.”
- “Good Morning.
Let Monday be your friend and he will show you a wonderful week.”
- “The thing about today is…
No other day could get the week off to such a great start.”
- “Monday is a new experience waiting to be enjoyed.”
- Hey I know it’s Monday but it’s also a new day, a new week, and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen. Michael Ely
- For me, Monday represents a fresh start to the week. It is the day where the slate from the previous week is wiped clean. It is a day of new beginnings.
- Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year! David Dweck
- Monday is a fresh start. It’s never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.
(Image Source – Pinterest)