I have been so caught up in this crazy routine, one day after another that now when it tends to calm down I am scared. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the fact that it has slowed down the rhythm but it’s just that I am not used to it.
So today, besides home chores and work I believe I will just do things in a more rational way, now that I am well rested and have energy. After all, if I cannot do great things, I will do smaller things in a great way.
And live the moment.
(Image Source – Unsplash)
Today is Monday. Another day, from another week, from another month and a brand new year, 2019.
I never understood why the world hated so much Mondays. Yes, I understand it’s another beginning of the week, and we need to carry our daily activities that we left on Friday before the weekend.
Returning back to work and daily week activities should not be seen as a rerun, especially if you want to make a change, and live every second of your life to the fullest.
Of course, going back to work is not easy, and for sure implies a lot of attention, hard work and perseverance but we are not lazy people and we started this journey called life with a purpose in mind.
In my opinion Mondays should not be seen as such a burden every single week, simply because:
- We have the right to start a new journey, make a difference in people’s life, in our life;
- We must be thankful for every day we live, thankful that we are present in now, the day that we so awful call Monday;
- We had to opportunity to rest and start refreshed a new beginning. There are people who haven’t had a free weekend in years.
In the end, my advice is to gather all bad emotions that we accumulated in the past few days, to throw them in a basket and start a new day with positivity and good vibes.
I gathered for you a few Monday Motivation Quotes. Hope your Monday will be better!
- When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.
“Candy is natures way of making up for Mondays.”
- “Monday is the day of silence, day of the whole white mung bean, which is sacred to the moon.”
― The Mistress of Spices
- “What about Monday? That could be our one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.”
- “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.”
- “Mindful Monday Humans, May your coffee kick in before reality does.”
- “Good Morning.
Let Monday be your friend and he will show you a wonderful week.”
- “The thing about today is…
No other day could get the week off to such a great start.”
- “Monday is a new experience waiting to be enjoyed.”
- Hey I know it’s Monday but it’s also a new day, a new week, and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen. Michael Ely
- For me, Monday represents a fresh start to the week. It is the day where the slate from the previous week is wiped clean. It is a day of new beginnings.
- Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year! David Dweck
- Monday is a fresh start. It’s never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.
(Image Source – Pinterest)
Sunt momente in viata noastra cand avem nevoie de un mic impuls, o mica bataie pe umar pentru a ne reaminti ca trebuie sa mergem mai departe, sa evoluam. Citatele motivationale sunt o sursa nelimitata de energie si motivatie, ne insufla speranta in lucrurile bune si ne ajuta sa privim diferit realitatea.
- Numai eu imi pot schimba viata, nimeni nu o poate face pentru mine – Carol Burnett;
- Bine, Mai bine, Cel mai bine. Sa nu renunti pana cand binele devine mai bine si mai bine devine cel mai bine – St. Jerome;
- Schimba-ti viata astazi. Nu paria pe viitor, actioneaza acum, fara intarziere – Simone de Beauvoir;
- Optimismul este credinta ce conduce catre realizare. Insa nimic nu poate fi realizat fara speranta si incredere – Helen Keller;
- Odata cu o noua zi vin si noi puteri, noi ganduri – Eleanor Roosevelt;
- Trecutul nu poate fi schimbat, dar viitorul este inca in puterea ta – Autor necunoscut;
- Esecul nu ma va depasi niciodata, daca determinarea mea pentru a reusi este destul de puternica – Og Mandino;
- Intotdeauna pare imposibil pana e facut – Nelson Mandela;
- Nu conteaza cat de incet mergi, atata timp cat nu te opresti! – Confucius;
- Pastreaza-ti ochii in stele si picioarele pe pamant – Theodore Roosevelt;
- Nu poti trece marea, daca stai si privesti valurile – Bo Jackson;
- Nu gandi, doar fa – Horace;
- Talentul tau este darul lui Dumnezeu. Ce faci cu el este cadoul tau catre Dumnezeu – Leo Buscalia
- Daca iti doresti sa cuceresti frica, nu sta acasa si te gandi la asta. Mergi afara si devino ocupat – Dale Carnegie;
- Fara munca din greu, nu creste nimic altceva decat buruieni – Gordon B. Hinckley
- Daca poti sa visezi la asta, atunci poti sa o faci – Walt Disney;
- Daca ai cazut ieri, ridica-te astazi! – H.G. Wells;
- Bine facut este mai bine decat bine spus – Benjamin Franklin;
- Incepe de unde esti. Foloseste ceea ce ai. Fa ceea ce poti – Arthur Ashe;
- Ceea ce faci astazi iti poate imbunatati toate zilele de maine – Ralph Marston;
- Cand ajungi la capatul franghiei, leaga un nod si tine-te de el – Franklin D. Roosevelt;
- Asteapta problemele si mananca-le la micul dejun – Alfred A. Montapert;
- O sa gasesc o cale ori o sa creez una – Philip Sadney;
- Un cineva a fost odata un nimeni, care si-a dorit si a facut – John Burroughs;
- Viitorul le apartine celor ce cred in frumusetea viselor lor – Eleanor Roosevelt.
(Sursa Fotografiei – Unsplash)
There are moments in life when we need a little impulse, a little beating on the shoulder to remind us that we have to go further, evolve. Motivational quotes are an unlimited source of energy and motivation, inspire hope in good things, and help us to look at reality in a different way.
- Only I can change my life, no one can do for me – Carol Burnett
- Okay, Better, Best. Do not give up until the good becomes better and better becomes best – St. Jerome;
- Change your life today. Not betting in the future, now acting, without delay – Simone de Beauvoir;
- Optimism is the belief that leads to accomplishment. But nothing can be done without hope and trust – Helen Keller;
- With new day come new powers, new thoughts – Eleanor Roosevelt;
- The past can not be changed, but the future is still in power – Unknown author;
- Failure will never exceed me if my determination for success is strong enough – Og Mandino;
- It always seems impossible to do it – Nelson Mandela;
- It does not matter how fast you go, as long as you do not stop! – Confucius;
- Keep your eyes in the stars and feet on earth – Theodore Roosevelt;
- You can not cross the sea if you sit and watch the waves – Bo Jackson;
- Do not think, just do – Horace;
- Your talent is the gift of God. What you do with it is your gift to God – Leo Buscalia
- If you want to conquer fear, do not stay home and think about it. Go outside and get busy – Dale Carnegie;
- Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds – Gordon B. Hinckley
- If you can dream about that, then you can do it – Walt Disney;
- If you fell yesterday, get up today! – H.G. Wells;
- Well done is better than well said – Benjamin Franklin;
- Start where you are from. Use what you have. Do what you can – Arthur Ashe;
- What you do today can improve all the tomorrow’s days – Ralph Marston;
- When we get to the end of the rope, we tie a knot and you – Franklin D. Roosevelt;
- Wait for the problems and eat them at breakfast – Alfred A. Montapert;
- They will find a way or create one – Philip Sadney;
- One was once someone who wanted and did – John Burroughs;
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams – Eleanor Roosevelt.
(Photo Source – Unsplash)
Monday have flown away like a bird crossing the ocean.
As every day, this day, passed slowly but sure through seconds, minutes and hours.
I started today so curious, and so eager to discover what monday has to offer, I did many tasks, completed deadlines and killed boredom.
At the end of the day I remember the good deeds and the smiles I brought on peoples face; and the fact that I worked maybe too much for an usually monday.
But tomorrow is another day, and God knows what things I will discover and learn.
Monday is off and tuesday is just around the corner. As the saying goes, today will be history and tomorrow is a mystery.