Hello my dear ones! So, four days ago (
I am truly sory for the delay), I got my first Liebster Award from csprasath . Csprasath is one of my new blog followers who writes amazing posts about travel and his other passions. To tell you the truth, I didn’t expected this and I am really surprised and happy for the nomination. Thank you, csprasath!
Here you can check out mr. csprasath’s blog: https://mytravelcsp.wordpress.com/
The Liebster Award, as I come to know now, is a symbolic award given by one blogger to another to show recognition and discover exceptional blogs.
The rules of the award are listed in this picture:
11 random facts about me… Okay, and so if the number 1 rule is done, then I must pass to the second one 😀
- I am 22 and I am a young blogger. I am writing on this blog because I like writing since childhood. I used to write small stories for school first, then the passion of writing come ahead and I started to write my own notebooks of stories and thoughts and after that came the Kate’s blog.
- Even though I had a huge passion on writing and wanted to follow a literature school, the destiny made me follow another path and I started studying Food Industry and became a Laboratory analyst technician and after that I have studied Control and Expertise of Food Products (CEPA), became an auditor on 9000, 14000 and 22000 field. Now I work as an engineer at a new Meat Production Company. I got to say, I did something different than what I have dreamed of… but still I haven’t given up on writing. The need of expressing my feelings and my thoughts through writing still stays in me and I can’t quit.
- I am married for a year and a half and I think I make a good wife (still have a lot to learn), but at least I am happy with the man I love.
- I don’t have any children yet, but maybe in a few years I will think of being a mom.
- I don’t like spiders and I think I have arachnofobia (I don’t know if it’s spelled right).
- I like to cook but I hate washing dishes… is that a crime?!
- I like to draw but I don’t do that so often… time is a cruel beast, I have written a post about that. I like to sing too, but the lack of repetition is the mother of useless things so I guess my voice isn’t what it used to be once.
- I like to spend time with my family. I think they are the best friends alive and the time spent in their companion is won not lost.
- As much for the sports… I haven’t tried anything too extreme. I can’t say that I am afraid (can you be afraid of something you don’t have knowledge?!) but I like basketball, ping pong, jogging and gymnastics.
- I like to travel, to mark spots on a map and just go where the wind blows me.
- I like to think that I am a nice person and I like to help people in need. I think that everyone needs a hand and that kindness should be priceless.
MY NOMINEE’S FOR LIEBSTER AWARD ARE:
My questions to my nominee’s are:
- What made you start the blogging journey? What was the reason you started blogging?
- What inspires you? What is the pulse that gives life to your posts?
- Why blogging and not other passion/hobby?
- How much time are you spending on blogging? Do you think it’s won or lost time?
- Would you choose facebook over wordpress/blogging?
- What do you like to do? Describe!
- Are you into sports?
- Everyday I see people who travel all over the world and blog about it. Do you travel for the sake of traveling or for the sake of blogging?
- What is the strongest belief you have?
- If it were to change something about today’s reality, what would you change?
- A few words about the blogger, Katherine please!
The 11 questions given to me by csprasath are:
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
The reason for blogging is deep inside of me, blogging is more than a hobby and it represents my passion, my desire which is to write.
2. How did you pick your blog name?
The blog name isn’t too fancy, it’s just a reality. It’s Kate’s blog in Kate’s World, which means my blog (Katherine’s, or Catalina’s) in my world. The name stands for the numberless rows that gather in various posts on my page.
3. Describe yourself in 3 words
Well, that is going to be hard. But I will chose: clumsy, well intentioned and lovable.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world? Where would it be?
If I could live anywhere in this big world I think I will chose still Romania. Because Romania is my home, in there are the people I love and care about, my whole entire life is in that country; with it’s advantages and disadvantages.
5. What is your favorite season? Why?
I like to think I am more of a autumn person. Maybe because I was born in september, who knows.
6. Where do you see yourself in two years?
I don’t really know. But right now I have started a journey of a responsible person, a person who works now and became a member of the society in full rights. I guess I will just let the time tell.
7. Given a chance for Time travel , What would you change when you go back in Time ?
I dont know what to say. But the word which will describe all my desires will be GOOD, I would make anything better, don’t repeat the mistakes I made. But then again, If I think again, without those mistakes, where would I be and where would I stand?
8. Who is your real-life hero?
Real life hero… do this persons really exist? I mean, look at us. We are all humans, all live the same, all making mistakes and moving on. Nobody is perfect; I don’t know if that was the part where I should mention my favorite actors or persons I admire cause I don’t. Actors are made to be perfect and flawless, there are programs who do that, and their roles in the movies are cast by chance and past.
9. What type of music do you like? Why?
I like all kinds of music. It all depends on my mood and my state of mind. Most of the time I like pop music, but then again I find myself angry and want to listen rock and Nightwish.
10. What is your thought process of heaven & hell?
I don’t really know. All I know Is that I believe in God.
11. Most challenging about Blogging
My most challenging task about blogging was when I tried to work in content writing. Actually it was more like a volunteer action, three years ago. That was when I figure it out that I am not made for advertorial writing, but for creative writing and I don’t like all the fuss and mess it’s in a content department. That if I wanted to keep writing I should do it whenever I feel like and want it. Not when I am pushed and have deadlines and crazy colleagues.
In the end of this post, as a conclusion I think that this Liebster Award Nomination is a good way of knowing other bloggers who share the same passions as you do.
Thank you again, csprasath for choosing me and good luck my dear blog colleagues in completing!