Hello, dear readers! So, upon a few moments that happened recently in my life I understand that having to say „NO” shouldn’t be forbidden. Sometimes, a simple „NO” is a luxury that every person must afford, once in a while.
So, on that thought, I would like to challenge you to say „NO” to some things in our life, to embrace your own desires and dreams, and care about yourself as a person more.
Why is so important to just say „NO”? Here, let me explain you through some quotes:
- “Let today mark a new beginning for you. Give yourself permission to say NO without feeling guilty, mean, or selfish. Anybody who gets upset and/or expects you to say YES all of the time clearly doesn’t have your best interest at heart. Always remember: You have a right to say NO without having to explain yourself. Be at peace with your decisions.”
- “Take „no” as an encouragement to redouble his efforts, so it was easier to say „yes” right away.”
- “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.”
- “We must say „no” to what, in our heart, we don’t want. We must say „no” to doing things out of obligation, thereby cheating those important to us of the purest expression of our love. We must say „no” to treating ourselves, our health, our needs as not as important as someone else’s. We must say “no.”
“Sometimes „No” is the kindest word.”
“It is extremely important to be able to make negative assertions. We must be able to say what is ‘not me’ in order to have a ‘me’. What we like has no meaning unless we know what we don’t like. Our yes has no meaning if we never say no. My chosen profession has no passion if ‘just anyone would do’. Our opinions and thoughts mean very little if there is nothing we disagree with.”
― Changes That Heal: The Four Shifts That Make Everything Better…And That Anyone Can Do
- “Real freedom is saying ‘no’ without giving a reason.”
― Wealth of Words
- “NO” is a complete sentence. It does not require an explanation to follow. You can truly answer someone’s request with a simple No.”
― The Best Part of My Day Healing Journal
- “Learn to say “no” to the good and the advantageous, in order to receive the best.”
- “In order for us to practice self-control, we must have a goal. We must have something we are saying “yes” to, which necessarily comes with things that we must say “no” to. We use self-control to maneuver ourselves toward this “yes.” This goal must be entirely our own. The minute another person is choosing and managing our goals for us, we have left self-control behind.”
― Keep Your Love On: Connection Communication And Boundaries
(Image Source – Unsplash)
Hey, guys! Today I thought that it will be a great idea if I share with you some motivational quotes that will raise our moral and build the idea of happiness and greatness!
1. „Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
2. „You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, in any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
3. „Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Charles Darwin
4. „When writing the story of life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.” – Harley Davidson
5. „Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something that you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
6. „When you change your thoughts, you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
20. „You and you alone are the only person who can live the life that can write the story that you were meant to tell. „Kerry Washington
Let your day be awesome and you amazing. Set goals and be happy! Make the best out of this Monday!
(Image Source – Unsplash)
Muscle fever is felt by the body in the form of a strong pain and a high tonus in the muscle you have trained. Whether it’s caused by intense workout or due to the effort made during the day, muscle fever occurs only 24 hours after the effort.
There are three types of muscle in our body: the muscles of the heart, the smooth muscles (from the blood vessels) and the skeletal or striated muscles attached to the bones. Muscle fever affects only skeletal muscles.
Ways to fight muscular fever
1. Vitamin C – acts as an anti-inflammatory on the areas of the body that have been subjected to the effort;
2. Cold showers – helps to better blood circulation and better vascularization of the inflamed area, helping to repair muscle fiber;
3. Rest after exercise – Give muscle fibers rest and time to repair and heal properly. Avoid stretches or exercises until the muscle pains disappear;
4. Sleep for 8-10 hours – The body recovers during the night, during which time the hormones that trigger the repair of muscle tissue are triggered. A sleep that takes less than eight hours reduces the hormonal response, leading to a slower and lasting recovery.
5. Easy Exercises – Stretching exercises are recommended in muscle fever;
6. Massage muscles – to improve blood circulation and relax. Friction your muscles with your hands or an electric massage machine;
7. Drink plenty of water – to avoid dehydration;
8. Apply ice to the affected muscles – This helps to reduce delayed muscle aches, and if the muscle has stretched for a moment, the ice helps to reduce the inflammation.
9. Pain Relief – If pains persist after physical training, you can take an analgesic such as ibuprofen or even aspirin, which helps to reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
10. A balanced diet – It is advisable to add protein to the diet throughout the day. Proteins are important because they help rebuild muscle fiber and speed up recovery. Recommended foods are: chicken, fish, turkey, soybeans and egg whites, as these are the most concentrated sources of protein, being sources of iron and zinc. Proteins of plant origin are also recommended: tofu, beans, lentils and quinoa.
A drop of motivation to overcome the painful muscular fever
Pera Novacovici said: „If it does not hurt, you do not grow. Diamonds are born under pressure. Coal is subjected to very high pressure for a very long time. Thus, a diamond is born. Muscle fever occurs when muscle microfibres are broken after physical effort. Then, during rest, the muscles heal and grow if they get the protein and the other necessary substances. Without that rupture there would be no muscle growth. So, just as on the physical plane, there is no increase without pain, neither psychologically, painlessly there is no increase.
(Image Source – Unsplash)
Figure it out, figure it out, but don’t stop moving
Go, go, go
Figure it out, figure it out, you can do this!!