Do you hear that sound? I hear the rumor of a Good Life! ✨
Hello, my dear readers and fellow bloggers! Today is Monday again, but this time it’s like I don’t feel the burden so hard on my chest. I have good feelings, feel good and I am positive. 🌞
I’ve been enjoying a week full of rest and now it is time to go back to work, still from home. I have to admit I missed the job and going back out there, helping people with IT issues. The quarantine is not lifted yet, will probably be on 15 may, as the authorities announced.
I miss my family members, the places where I grow up, I also miss the workplace, my colleagues, and the warm atmosphere. I can’t wait to return back at home and at the office and meet with everyone.
I do understand that measures are to be taken and that we need to be careful, stay protected, wear masks, and keep the distance. Even if the quarantine will be lifted the risk is still present, so the best for us is to pay attention to details and be responsible.
Nevertheless, I need to thank God for keeping us safe and healthy, even if at times we struggled and maybe did not always felt healthful and strong, things got better now. I am thankful that we have a job, a place where to stay and a new week is ahead of us.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘you can do it’ when things are tough. Richard M. DeVos
A new day has arrived, it’s Thursday. With this quarantine going on lately, I can barely feel the days passing, as I am living a feeling that every day is the same one and the time is lost in an hourglass, which keeps turning around moving the sand.
God allows me to wake up every day joyful though, filled with energy and happy to start another day. I move from the bed, freshen up, make a coffee, pet the cat and start working again.
I get to move the curtain, see the new light of the day, the risen sun but then when I throw my eyes on the street there is nobody, the path is empty. I don’t even see the stray cats or the gimp cute dog, Taz. All I can hear is silence, way too much silence.
I miss the view, the people, the atmosphere and mostly everything that made my day. It is funny how you can have it all and not be aware of it, treating it as it’s yours by the divine right, and then to simply lose it all in a moment.
Every day is filled with new people and new challenges at work, new voices and new problems to be resolved on the line. Every day appears to be different, but every day cannot be felt truly.
Customers are scared of this Virus Situation and it can be felt through their lack of patience, their incapability of resolving situations that appear easy on a first look. The network speed is poor as there are many persons out there trying to escape the quarantine at home.
To describe the situation in a few words, it’s a left-handed condition and at times I can feel like I had enough and that I want to give up. But then I remember why I started in the first place and have the hope that things will get better and we will overcome this storm that started against us.
That we are powerful and strong beings and that are capable of overcoming what challenges us at the moment, and that after this we will become more mature and able to face life and it’s ups and down’s with more courage and determination.
It’s being said that God only gives us what we can take, and never the things that are out of our power. Let’s remember that we are not alone in this life journey and always have God by our side. We are never alone.
At the end of the day, the most important thing is to know that we, our loved ones and the people around us are healthy and safe. And if being apart for now from them is what makes them better than it’s the least we can do.
As Meghan Daum said: „Distance is not for the fearful, it’s for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.”
Let’s try to distance ourselves from the people around us for the moment, and be bold, letting the fear vanish. We will be able to cherish more the future times spent together in health when the situation will calm down together with the loved ones and the people around us.
Take care, stay safe and stay protected!
Hello, my dear readers, how is your week going? I am sorry for not posting for a few days but my time was really short, I had many multiple activities this week that I got involved in.
I started Monday with a wild chase for March Presents for our dear colleagues at work, in a desire to surprise these people and bring them a smile on their faces (and also, to respect the March Tradition 😁).
We tried to limit ourselves to a budget, as the salary has not arrived yet into our accounts and there was no money to spare. In the end, everything went smoothly, the colleagues were happy with the presents and our work was fully appreciated.
Also, this week was pretty busy at work and we had to work on core hours, supporting the needs of the clients and meeting their expectations. This also included some work hours from home and new software testing.
I had to take care of the home (I like to see the home clean and spotless😁) to cook and to work out. Plus, completing surveys for a small income once a year it is always on the list.
It’s only Thursday but this week was so busy that I almost felt the rush in my bones, getting tired and trying my best to stay awake. Yesterday when I arrived home, I made myself a hot tea with linden and lemon and forgot about the food as it was noon. I ended up falling asleep and had the tea in the morning.
The best thing is that I woke up in the morning so relaxed and felt so good, having to sleep more than 6 hours. Now I am working around the house and took a small break to write on the blog and read my dear fellow blog posts and in a few hours, I have to get ready to go work again.
I don’t consider it a burden. I am thankful that I have a home, people that love and appreciate me, a good workplace with amazing colleagues and new opportunities.
Even if the salary income is not so big I am happy with what I have now and I am hopeful that in the future things will change for the better. I never had such a harmonious workplace and great people to work with since forever and I would like to thank God for bringing them in my life.
I am always eager to learn new things and got myself involved in a new voluntary project along with one of my colleagues. We get to learn new things about protecting the green space and work together for a better environment!
At the end of the day, I consider myself a lucky person and I am aware of the fact that God loves me and it only gives me the storms that I can go through. I have a role in this life and I make a difference in the lives of the persons I am in, as we all have.
We only have to be thankful for what we have in the present and live it fully as it is our only chance to improve our future, by being mindful and resilient. Always remember that we are not alone and thank God for every bad or good thing that happens to us because everything happens for a specific reason, to teach us a lesson and make us better persons.
(Image Source – Unsplash, Markus Spiske)
I don’t know what is happening to me in the last few days but I don’t feel so good. My energy is all drained and I feel like I am failing to perform even the easiest tasks at home and work.
In the morning when I wake up my body is weak and every muscle is hurting me, my head aches so bad and I have fever. The eyes are swollen and I can barely open them as I tend to weep.
My voice is changed and I cough now and then and I am dizzy, failing to pay attention at things being disturbed by a tinnitus. My chest is in pain and I can barely speak as the tonsils are swollen.
My food appetite is low and I mostly eat fluid foods and drink a lot of tea and water. I have chills and if now I am hot in the next minute I am so cold that nothing could make me feel warm again.
Yesterday I thought that maybe the change of program at work and the working hours could interfere with my physical state but I think it is something else. With this constant change of weather the organism tends to fail.
The day before yesterday, outside were only 18 degrees, with sun and warm wind and yesterday it was snow and -1 degree. No wonder flu and other diseases are so easy to appear and affect the body.
Now I am treating myself with hot lemon tea with herbs, Theraflu and vitamin C to help the body recover. In a few hours I have to get ready for work and start a new productive day, ignoring the flu that catches me in its nets.
I am hopeful as the weekend approaches and I am free to stay in the bed, rest and recover from the flu. How is your week going? 🙂
(Image Source – Unsplash, Kelly Sikkema)
Good morning, dear readers! Or rather, a happy new year, now that we have spent the first hours of the new year. 2020 has arrived quickly in my case, without too much fuss or preparation.
After a few days of visits to parents, relatives and acquaintances, events and cooking and cleaning sessions at home I can honestly declare that I feel tired. Especially since I started work on Monday, which adds to the fatigue and stress.
I managed to fall asleep a few minutes before the new year, at 10:40 PM overwhelmed by too many tasks and a terrible cold. However, my loved ones woke me up exactly a few minutes before the new year.
If in 2019 I had many questions and I was lost in thoughts and situations, 2020 is different, more secure. I started the new year with thoughts of peace. I have a beautiful family, ready to help at every moment, people who love me and a decent job.
I just wish that the year 2020 will be half as good as it was the previous year. Although 2019 has been tougher and more difficult, I can admit that I managed to develop and learn things that I didn’t even dream of.
The year 2020 is ahead of us and we are waiting to write another new chapter in our lives, and the best way to do this is by setting goals.
Time is limited and it does not make sense to waste it with insignificant details from other people’s lives. It is not necessary to pay so much attention to the malicious comments of those around us, lowering our courage and advantage. It is important to find the power to follow our heart and intuition by accomplishing what we aim for.
And if the year 2019 has been a difficult year, let us think that each end has a different beginning, in a continuous cycle. We still have 365 days to face our fears and overcome our disabilities, becoming a better version of us.
Changes are a part of this life, sometimes we have pain, sometimes beautiful things. Often life surprises us and we have both at the same time.
Change can bring fear, but the most frightening thing can be to let fear stop us from growing, evolving and progressing.
And if we make mistakes along the way, that’s fine. Because through mistakes we learn new things, trying new possibilities, working hard and practically changing ourselves and the world that we live in. We do new things, and more importantly we do something that matters.
New experiences and developments will await us in 2020. Let’s enjoy the blessings of the past and accept the promise of the future.
Happy New Year!
(Image Source – Unsplash)
At the end of the Monday, the best way to end up the day is think positive about the actions that took place within the day and to focus on tomorrow. In this post I will share with you a few quotes about Monday and the days to come. Hope you will enjoy the quotes and the power within them!
(Image Source – Unsplash)
- Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don’t lose the passion and the love for what you do. Nadia Comaneci
- Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose not to let little things upset yourself. Joel Osteen
- Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future and look up. There is nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day. Rachel Boston
- When you wake up each morning, you can choose to be happy or choose to be sad. Unless some terrible catastrophe happened the night before it is pretty much up to you. Tomorrow morning, when the sun shines through your window, choose to make it a happy day. Lynda Resnick
- At the end of the day, if I can say I had fun, it was a good day. Simone Biles
- Don’t judge the day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant. Robert Louis Stevenson
- Authenticity is everything. You have to wake up every morning and look in the mirror, and you want to be proud of the person who’s looking back at you. And you can only do that if you’re being honest with yourself and being a person of high character. You have an opportunity every single day to write that story of your life. Aaron Rodgers
- Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear or feel it when it comes to us. Let’s not be afraid to receive each day’s surprise whether it comes to us as a sorrow or as joy, It will open a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity. Henri Nouwen
- I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. E.E. Cummings
- I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today, I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I am going to be happy in it. Groucho Marx
- The older I get, the better I understand that every day is a gift. Joel Osteen
- At the end of the day, remind yourself that you did the best you could today, and that is good enough. Lori Deschene
- At the end of the day, give up your worries and give thanks for the journey. Ben Vereen
- You can waste so much energy trying to make everyone happy, but at the end of the day it’s impossible to please everyone, so you just need to focus on what makes you happy. Lauren Conrad
- I enjoy it and just smile through it. There are days where you’re just pulling your hair out, but, at the end of the day, we are the luckiest people alive, doing what we do and loving our job as much as we do. Things don’t get that much better. Eleanor Tomlinson
- Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’ Mary Anne Radmacher
- At the end of the day, it isn’t where I came from. Maybe home is somewhere I’m going and never have been before. Warsan Shire
- “It’s Monday. It’s a new week. God is doing a new thing. New doors. New breaks. New blessings. Prepare your mind. Enlarge your vision.”
- The evening’s the best part of the day. You’ve done your day’s work. Now you can put your feet up and enjoy it. Kazuo Ishigura
- At the end of the day, tell yourself gently: ‘I love you, you did the best you could today, and even if you didn’t accomplish all you had planned, I love you anyway.’ Anonymous.
(Image Source – Unsplash)
There are days and days. Some days are better, some are worse. In the end it all depends on how we think about it, on how we feel it. I don’t know about you guys, but there has been some days in which I found myself thinking: What am I doing here? Was I meant to be in this place, to live this life?
I can’t say I hate my life cause I am not. I am just lost in the clouds sometimes trying to figure out things, things that may work out for me and things that may not. Lately, it has been a blurry period for me. As you may know, if you have been reading my latest posts, I have been through a lot. I have been fighting with this harsh reality, trying to find a better job, a place where I could work and develop, a place where I could be myself.
And to be honest, it wasn’t easy at all. To be stuck in a present where everybody was busy with their own thing and you just had to go through through fog, to discover who you really are and what you were truly made for. Living in a place like Suceava, doesn’t give you so much opportunities and open doors. You have to fight for a place of work you should have had from the beginning, but politicians don’t give a thing about that, not in Romania.
Two weeks ago I left my other job because of the fact that I was getting sick, physically and mentally. My legs still hurt because all the cold I had to endure and I still have flu, and my mind is stuck in all those numbers and unsatisfied employees, but hey! I had the guts to leave that place for the better, to find a better way to evolve and discover myself.
Yeah, it may sound easy at first but it’s not. I can’t tell you how many times I felt like a nothing. Since I graduated I changed 2 jobs because of the environment, because of the loud yelling and other reasons which imprisoned my development and work.
People, stopped, looked and concluded! Everybody asked me why had I took that decision and didn’t work anymore. They were almost sure that I was a lazy and impassive person who just wants to stay at home. Acid words which hurt when you say them without even thinking or at least care about what really happened.
In their times things didn’t worked like that, people in times of our parents had a job which continued from when they graduated until they got older and retire. I wish I could have lived their times though!… . The times when you didn’t have to worry about tomorrow because you got it assured, because the state was helping you with real jobs, and supported your tomorrow.
I listened, answered with simple words and moved on. But somewhere, deep inside, those words hurt. In the end I became another person. A cold and stubborn person, which I may not recognize myself in the mirror at first. Going through rough storms usually changes you, literally. But if one thing doesn’t stop, and grows stronger, that’s not giving up.
Not giving up, I don’t want to give up and I will never give up! These were the words I kept saying to myself, on and on. So here I was… Going to numberless interview, trying to convince people of my skills and abilities, finding a place for me. People looked at me, questioned me, and promised to give a feedback in a few days.
So, days went into weeks and this last week I finally got an answer. After talking in English almost 2 hours and completing a 5 page test I got admitted, as a customer support in English. It’s not much, it’s not the field I studied, but in balance for now it’s the best choice. The best part is that you can improve yourself in time and reach a better position in company, which is awesome!
I know what I am capable of and I believe in me and my skills; in the end if it’s something people can’t take from you, is your knowledge and ingenuity. I just hope for the best and have trust in tomorrow. I have a vision for tomorrow that my place is where it has to be and awaits me, no matter what people might think or say because the real answer is in me!
(Image Source – Unsplash)
Sunt momente in viata noastra cand avem nevoie de un mic impuls, o mica bataie pe umar pentru a ne reaminti ca trebuie sa mergem mai departe, sa evoluam. Citatele motivationale sunt o sursa nelimitata de energie si motivatie, ne insufla speranta in lucrurile bune si ne ajuta sa privim diferit realitatea.
- Numai eu imi pot schimba viata, nimeni nu o poate face pentru mine – Carol Burnett;
- Bine, Mai bine, Cel mai bine. Sa nu renunti pana cand binele devine mai bine si mai bine devine cel mai bine – St. Jerome;
- Schimba-ti viata astazi. Nu paria pe viitor, actioneaza acum, fara intarziere – Simone de Beauvoir;
- Optimismul este credinta ce conduce catre realizare. Insa nimic nu poate fi realizat fara speranta si incredere – Helen Keller;
- Odata cu o noua zi vin si noi puteri, noi ganduri – Eleanor Roosevelt;
- Trecutul nu poate fi schimbat, dar viitorul este inca in puterea ta – Autor necunoscut;
- Esecul nu ma va depasi niciodata, daca determinarea mea pentru a reusi este destul de puternica – Og Mandino;
- Intotdeauna pare imposibil pana e facut – Nelson Mandela;
- Nu conteaza cat de incet mergi, atata timp cat nu te opresti! – Confucius;
- Pastreaza-ti ochii in stele si picioarele pe pamant – Theodore Roosevelt;
- Nu poti trece marea, daca stai si privesti valurile – Bo Jackson;
- Nu gandi, doar fa – Horace;
- Talentul tau este darul lui Dumnezeu. Ce faci cu el este cadoul tau catre Dumnezeu – Leo Buscalia
- Daca iti doresti sa cuceresti frica, nu sta acasa si te gandi la asta. Mergi afara si devino ocupat – Dale Carnegie;
- Fara munca din greu, nu creste nimic altceva decat buruieni – Gordon B. Hinckley
- Daca poti sa visezi la asta, atunci poti sa o faci – Walt Disney;
- Daca ai cazut ieri, ridica-te astazi! – H.G. Wells;
- Bine facut este mai bine decat bine spus – Benjamin Franklin;
- Incepe de unde esti. Foloseste ceea ce ai. Fa ceea ce poti – Arthur Ashe;
- Ceea ce faci astazi iti poate imbunatati toate zilele de maine – Ralph Marston;
- Cand ajungi la capatul franghiei, leaga un nod si tine-te de el – Franklin D. Roosevelt;
- Asteapta problemele si mananca-le la micul dejun – Alfred A. Montapert;
- O sa gasesc o cale ori o sa creez una – Philip Sadney;
- Un cineva a fost odata un nimeni, care si-a dorit si a facut – John Burroughs;
- Viitorul le apartine celor ce cred in frumusetea viselor lor – Eleanor Roosevelt.
(Sursa Fotografiei – Unsplash)
- Only I can change my life, no one can do for me – Carol Burnett
- Okay, Better, Best. Do not give up until the good becomes better and better becomes best – St. Jerome;
- Change your life today. Not betting in the future, now acting, without delay – Simone de Beauvoir;
- Optimism is the belief that leads to accomplishment. But nothing can be done without hope and trust – Helen Keller;
- With new day come new powers, new thoughts – Eleanor Roosevelt;
- The past can not be changed, but the future is still in power – Unknown author;
- Failure will never exceed me if my determination for success is strong enough – Og Mandino;
- It always seems impossible to do it – Nelson Mandela;
- It does not matter how fast you go, as long as you do not stop! – Confucius;
- Keep your eyes in the stars and feet on earth – Theodore Roosevelt;
- You can not cross the sea if you sit and watch the waves – Bo Jackson;
- Do not think, just do – Horace;
- Your talent is the gift of God. What you do with it is your gift to God – Leo Buscalia
- If you want to conquer fear, do not stay home and think about it. Go outside and get busy – Dale Carnegie;
- Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds – Gordon B. Hinckley
- If you can dream about that, then you can do it – Walt Disney;
- If you fell yesterday, get up today! – H.G. Wells;
- Well done is better than well said – Benjamin Franklin;
- Start where you are from. Use what you have. Do what you can – Arthur Ashe;
- What you do today can improve all the tomorrow’s days – Ralph Marston;
- When we get to the end of the rope, we tie a knot and you – Franklin D. Roosevelt;
- Wait for the problems and eat them at breakfast – Alfred A. Montapert;
- They will find a way or create one – Philip Sadney;
- One was once someone who wanted and did – John Burroughs;
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams – Eleanor Roosevelt.
I feel so helpless inside
Oh love, there’s no need to hide
Just let me love you when your heart is tired