Hello dear people! A few days ago, my blogger friends Mira&Irina (who are great writers and smart young souls) nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I am honored to accept their award, hence is my first award of the Mystery Blogger Award series.
The Mystery Blogger Award is created by Okoto and is an award for great bloggers with amazing posts.
(Image Source – Google images)
The rules of this awesome award are :
- Put the award logo/image on your blog;
- List the rules;
- Thank whoever( nominated you and provide a link to their blog;
- Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you;
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well;
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself;
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people;
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog;
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify);
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 things which you must know about me (that is one rule of the award):
- My passion is writing. This blog is the prove that writing and expressing myself are important things in my life.
- I love to read and discover new horizons.
- I like to be busy.
The people I would like to nominee for this award are:
- Block Start
- Rad Gamer
- Flavia Vinci
- Edmark Law
My questions for my special nominees are:
- What is your goal in life?
- What is your greatest achievement in life until now?
- What are your aspirations for 2019?
- How do you earn peoples respect? More exactly, what is your definition of respect?
- What is your relief factor after a long day of work?
The questions Mira&Irina made for me:
- When you feel sad, what gives you power to move on ?
Sadness is an emotion. You need to feel sad in order to appreciate the feeling of happiness and joy. I like to think that sadness gives us the power to meditate upon the mistakes and mountains we need to climb in life in order to move on.
- What is Your favorite movie ?
I have a lot of favorite movies actually. My very last favorite movie is The Great Debaters. I like to think it gives strength and power to the spectator.
- Do you believe in miracles ?
Why shouldn’t I? Everyone must believe in miracles. God gives us a miracle every day, we are just too blind to see.
- What is your favorite song ?
My favorite song… . As you probably observed, I have a blog category which is named Song of the Day. I have tons of favorite songs, my last favorite is this one.
- Do You believe that pain makes you stronger ?!
In spite of what people may think, pain does make you stronger. Even though at the moment you feel weakness and sadness, eventually in time you grow stronger and build your own strength.
In the end I want to thank Mira&Irina for the opportunity of being a member of this wonderful award and good luck to my nominees.
(Image Source – Unsplash)