“What do you do when disappointment comes? When it weighs on you like a rock, you can either let it press you down until you become discouraged, even devastated, or you can use it as a stepping-stone to better things.”– Joyce Meyer
Today is Monday. Another day, from another week, from another month and a brand new year, 2019.
I never understood why the world hated so much Mondays. Yes, I understand it’s another beginning of the week, and we need to carry our daily activities that we left on Friday before the weekend.
Returning back to work and daily week activities should not be seen as a rerun, especially if you want to make a change, and live every second of your life to the fullest.
Of course, going back to work is not easy, and for sure implies a lot of attention, hard work and perseverance but we are not lazy people and we started this journey called life with a purpose in mind.
In my opinion Mondays should not be seen as such a burden every single week, simply because:
- We have the right to start a new journey, make a difference in people’s life, in our life;
- We must be thankful for every day we live, thankful that we are present in now, the day that we so awful call Monday;
- We had to opportunity to rest and start refreshed a new beginning. There are people who haven’t had a free weekend in years.
In the end, my advice is to gather all bad emotions that we accumulated in the past few days, to throw them in a basket and start a new day with positivity and good vibes.
I gathered for you a few Monday Motivation Quotes. Hope your Monday will be better!
- When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.
“Candy is natures way of making up for Mondays.”
- “Monday is the day of silence, day of the whole white mung bean, which is sacred to the moon.”
- “What about Monday? That could be our one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.”
- “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.”
- “Mindful Monday Humans, May your coffee kick in before reality does.”
- “Good Morning.
Let Monday be your friend and he will show you a wonderful week.”
- “The thing about today is…
No other day could get the week off to such a great start.”
- “Monday is a new experience waiting to be enjoyed.”
- Hey I know it’s Monday but it’s also a new day, a new week, and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen. Michael Ely
- For me, Monday represents a fresh start to the week. It is the day where the slate from the previous week is wiped clean. It is a day of new beginnings.
- Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year! David Dweck
- Monday is a fresh start. It’s never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.
(Image Source – Pinterest)
Decisions, decisions and decisions, we rule our entire life by those strings. Sometimes I just stay and think, I just meditate about the present period but don’t usually think about future. Quotes say to live in the moment and enjoy the present, but what if sometimes hurried choices contour your life in future?… .
Things are meant to happen in time, one by one, step by step just to be felt and lived in entire proportion. Patience should be the thing which enlightens our way, always and forever. It’s just sad that reality teaches us this fact, later, when it hurts the most.
We are young, we live and we love. Rules are not respected all the time and are there just for presence, and to be over-passed. When we are young we are free and do almost whatever we want, we go savage and live life to the fullest.
The heart is so fragile and easy to be broken, that we don’t even realize when that happens. It’s all laughs and happiness until left alone in solitude, and your heart just starts skipping a beat. Tic-tac, all the time on the watch of life, but time is always cruel.
We want to make a difference, to be someone, to be independent and fully responsible of our facts and decisions. We want to own the situation and be 100% proud of our development and courage that we have given proof in life, building huge castles of sand.
But castles of sand no matter how huge, they will always collapse at the strongest wave. And those situations you owned in past make no difference in the now situations, the ex future. Young souls are supposed to get crushed, turn into sand and after that be a part of something beautiful and huge again.
That is our life’s trace usually, get up and be awesome, fall back in our knees again, turn into flat sand, and rise again. The heart might get lost sometimes, but we should always use our brains just to get in the fact, accept the reality and move on.
William Shakespeare once written: I must be cruel, only to be kind. One should always be tough with a personal self, just to improve and become better in time.
(Image Source – Unsplash)