Hello, my dear readers! Yesterday, James A, an amazing person with inspiring posts and great writings nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I am very grateful and thankful for the nomination, as this is my third one. Check out Mr. James Blog and discover amazing inspirational posts that will change your life!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award also is for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion – Okoto Enigma.
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules :
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and write his words out.
4. Answer the five questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10 to 20 Bloggers for this award.
7. Notify your Nominees by commenting on any of their blog posts.
8. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link back to your best posts.
3 Things About myself:
- I am very eager to learn new things and to continually develop;
- I love everything that I do in the present and I am grateful to God for bringing me in the present;
- I never give up.
Questions that I have to answer to:
1.What is your favorite past time ?
I like to think in the past at only the things that made me happy. At the gorgeous moments that made me laugh and enjoy life from the bottom of my heart. At the moments when I learned new amazing things and I developed myself as a person and as an individual in the society.
Also, as George Harrison stated: “It’s being here now that’s important. There’s no past and there’s no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can’t relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don’t know if there is one.”
2. What is your favorite book to read ? Why ?
Regarding favorite books I have a full theory. I am more of a person that ignores SF movies but absolutely enjoys the presence of the unknown fantastic reality in books. So, my favorite books are the Vampire Series, Anne Rice and her famous Vampire writings, The Vampire Academy, Harry Potter etc.
3. Who do you think will out smart the other the Road Runner or Daffy Duck ?
It’s actually impossible to determine which one is the most clever and ambiguous from these two characters. Their personalities are pretty strong and different, so I tend to believe that it’s impossible to out smart one another.
4. What would you be doing on a rainy day ?
That pretty much depends on what I plan to do on a specific day. If its during the week I have to grab an umbrella and go to work. If it’s the weekends I prefer to do home activities, clean up the house or simply relax myself with a cup of hot lemon tea while writing on the blog.
5. What is your favorite type of music to listen to ?
I don’t usually stick to one single type of music. If in the past I listened more to pop music, now I am more into K-Pop and commercial music. But there are times when I like to listen to jazz, piano even opera. Also, I might listen out of the blue to rock music, depending on my mood.
Victor Hugo stated: “Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.” I believe it will be too silent to listen to only one type of music.
My lucky nominees are:
- Sussie’s Opinions
- Philosophy through Photography
- Matthew C
- Kindness Blog
- Sandra J
- Tangie Woods
- Chatting with San
The questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite quote?
- Describe 3 things that characterize you the most and define you as a person!
- What is your opinion on the Law of Attraction Subject?
- What do you like the most about the Spring Season?
- If you would have to start all over again in this life, what will be your first step or the journey?
(Image Source – HONG FENG, Unsplash)