What were you doing last year at this time?
I don’t know about you but I lower my head down and smile. There has been so many things, so many memories, so many worries that are not present in the now.
Today we have other things to care about, to think and process. Things are different but somehow carry the same feelings and emotions.
Don’t let yourself carried by the wind and moments, they will happen anyway. Or better said, don’t worry about today, just live it. In an year from now you will smile again.
Happy Thursday, dear readers!
(Image Source – Etsy)
Have a great Monday, dear readers!
Hello, dear writers and readers! Today’s post will be about awareness, better thinking and consciousness.
I have come to realize yesterday that our daily actions, our activities and the way we actually comport in various situations define who we are. We are usually advised to be ourselves and act in consequence, but should we all the time?
We have a lot of colleagues, a lot of unknown persons around us, and for a fact we know them by the surface, but are those persons really who they claim they are? Behind us we may hear often unspoken words about our behavior or our response to reality… . In the end, the way we react and behave in situations create our character and the way the entire world sees us.
So, today, Tuesday, my advice for you and me, will be to raise consciousness, to think and before talking and acting, to be aware.
And as I accustomed you in the last posts, I will enlighten you with a few motivational quotes for a better day. Hope you will enjoy!
- The awareness of our own strength makes us modest. Paul Cezanne
- The awareness of our environment came progressively in all countries with different outlets. Jacques Yves Cousteau
- What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself. Abraham Maslow
- Rather than being your thoughts and emotions, be the awareness behind them. Eckhart Tolle
- Contemplation is the highest expression of man’s intellectual and spiritual life. It is that life itself, fully awake, fully active, fully aware that it is alive. It is a spiritual wonder. It is spontaneous awe at the sacredness of life, of being. It is gratitude for life, for awareness and for being. Thomas Merton
- If, then, I were asked for the most important advice I could give, that which I considered to be the most useful to the men of our century, I should simply say: in the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.
― Essays, Letters and Miscellanies
- The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day. David Foster Wallace
- Be present in all things and thankful for all things.
The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance. Nathaniel Branden
- Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one’s awareness of one’s ignorance. Anthony de Mello
- Being self-aware is not the absence of mistakes, but the ability to learn and correct them. Daniel Chidiac
- The better awareness, the better your choices. As you make better choices, you will see better results.
- Awareness is all about restoring your freedom to choose what you want instead of what your past imposes on you. Deepak Chopra
- Once you awaken you become fully aware of your true potential. ATGW
- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein
(Image Source – Unsplash)
Today is Monday. Another day, from another week, from another month and a brand new year, 2019.
I never understood why the world hated so much Mondays. Yes, I understand it’s another beginning of the week, and we need to carry our daily activities that we left on Friday before the weekend.
Returning back to work and daily week activities should not be seen as a rerun, especially if you want to make a change, and live every second of your life to the fullest.
Of course, going back to work is not easy, and for sure implies a lot of attention, hard work and perseverance but we are not lazy people and we started this journey called life with a purpose in mind.
In my opinion Mondays should not be seen as such a burden every single week, simply because:
- We have the right to start a new journey, make a difference in people’s life, in our life;
- We must be thankful for every day we live, thankful that we are present in now, the day that we so awful call Monday;
- We had to opportunity to rest and start refreshed a new beginning. There are people who haven’t had a free weekend in years.
In the end, my advice is to gather all bad emotions that we accumulated in the past few days, to throw them in a basket and start a new day with positivity and good vibes.
I gathered for you a few Monday Motivation Quotes. Hope your Monday will be better!
- When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.
“Candy is natures way of making up for Mondays.”
- “Monday is the day of silence, day of the whole white mung bean, which is sacred to the moon.”
― The Mistress of Spices
- “What about Monday? That could be our one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.”
- “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.”
- “Mindful Monday Humans, May your coffee kick in before reality does.”
- “Good Morning.
Let Monday be your friend and he will show you a wonderful week.”
- “The thing about today is…
No other day could get the week off to such a great start.”
- “Monday is a new experience waiting to be enjoyed.”
- Hey I know it’s Monday but it’s also a new day, a new week, and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen. Michael Ely
- For me, Monday represents a fresh start to the week. It is the day where the slate from the previous week is wiped clean. It is a day of new beginnings.
- Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year! David Dweck
- Monday is a fresh start. It’s never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.
(Image Source – Pinterest)
Hello, dear readers! So, upon a few moments that happened recently in my life I understand that having to say „NO” shouldn’t be forbidden. Sometimes, a simple „NO” is a luxury that every person must afford, once in a while.
So, on that thought, I would like to challenge you to say „NO” to some things in our life, to embrace your own desires and dreams, and care about yourself as a person more.
Why is so important to just say „NO”? Here, let me explain you through some quotes:
- “Let today mark a new beginning for you. Give yourself permission to say NO without feeling guilty, mean, or selfish. Anybody who gets upset and/or expects you to say YES all of the time clearly doesn’t have your best interest at heart. Always remember: You have a right to say NO without having to explain yourself. Be at peace with your decisions.”
- “Take „no” as an encouragement to redouble his efforts, so it was easier to say „yes” right away.”
- “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.”
- “We must say „no” to what, in our heart, we don’t want. We must say „no” to doing things out of obligation, thereby cheating those important to us of the purest expression of our love. We must say „no” to treating ourselves, our health, our needs as not as important as someone else’s. We must say “no.”
“Sometimes „No” is the kindest word.”
“It is extremely important to be able to make negative assertions. We must be able to say what is ‘not me’ in order to have a ‘me’. What we like has no meaning unless we know what we don’t like. Our yes has no meaning if we never say no. My chosen profession has no passion if ‘just anyone would do’. Our opinions and thoughts mean very little if there is nothing we disagree with.”
― Changes That Heal: The Four Shifts That Make Everything Better…And That Anyone Can Do
- “Real freedom is saying ‘no’ without giving a reason.”
― Wealth of Words
- “NO” is a complete sentence. It does not require an explanation to follow. You can truly answer someone’s request with a simple No.”
― The Best Part of My Day Healing Journal
- “Learn to say “no” to the good and the advantageous, in order to receive the best.”
- “In order for us to practice self-control, we must have a goal. We must have something we are saying “yes” to, which necessarily comes with things that we must say “no” to. We use self-control to maneuver ourselves toward this “yes.” This goal must be entirely our own. The minute another person is choosing and managing our goals for us, we have left self-control behind.”
― Keep Your Love On: Connection Communication And Boundaries
(Image Source – Unsplash)
Hey, guys! Today I thought that it will be a great idea if I share with you some motivational quotes that will raise our moral and build the idea of happiness and greatness!
1. „Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
2. „You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, in any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
3. „Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Charles Darwin
4. „When writing the story of life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.” – Harley Davidson
5. „Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something that you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
6. „When you change your thoughts, you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
20. „You and you alone are the only person who can live the life that can write the story that you were meant to tell. „Kerry Washington
Let your day be awesome and you amazing. Set goals and be happy! Make the best out of this Monday!
(Image Source – Unsplash)