Hello, my dearest ones! Since I have taken a break for two weeks, I have been nominated for a few awards. One, it was the Sunshine Award and the second, was the Awesome Blogger Award.
The post was made on 13 April, and I am replying on 23 April, with a delay (Unfortunately). I feel like a bad child that didn’t do her homework 😆.
I have been nominated by the blogger „The truth, freethinker„, a really awesome blogger with amazing blog posts about the mind and inspiration to boost your self-confidence. Did I make you curious? If yes, check out the page and get motivated!
Rules of the game:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer.
Responding to the Free Thinker’s Questions:
- What is your favorite book?
My favorite book of all time would be The Secret by Rhonda Byrme. I feel like it catches all the essence of life in the rows written within, it gives you power and hope.
2. Why do you blog?
Because I love to write! I had a strange passion since childhood to write and the passion simply grew in time. The only difference is that now numerous other people get to enjoy my works.
3. What is your view about life?
“There are a dozen views about everything until you know the answer. Then there’s never more than one.”
― C.S. Lewis, That Hideous Strength
4. Has blogging helped you in any way?
Yes, like in a thousand ways. The blog has given me the change to develop myself, to write, and to discover new information, new people, and new horizons. Recently, I also discovered that WordPress and blog writing can contribute to my CV consistently.
5. What makes you feel accomplished?
The journey that I have taken until now, the numerous steps that I had to take to arrive in the present. Being myself mostly.
6. What are your hobbies?
Blogging, drawing, watching Korean series, cooking, jogging, helping when needed.
7. If you could pick a legacy to leave behind, what would it be?
Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you. —Shannon Adler
8. What do you hate most about life?
Where do I begin 😂? There are a lot of things that can annoy me in this life, but in the end I focus on the things that I love, and that makes things easier to bear.
9.What do you love to talk about?
For those who know me, I am a very social person and talk a lot. My latest subject is about the Korean Dramas, of course.
10. Have you ever thought of deleting your blog?
I had some thoughts in the past of removing the blog, back when I was volunteering for an SEO Company. But in time I discovered that I don’t want my hard work and my articles to vanish. It’s been years behind and I do have a story to tell through this blog. So the definitive answer for now is: NO.
My special nominee’s are:
My questions for them:
- What was the trigger that determined you to start blogging?
- What is your favorite brand of coffee/tea? Share with examples.
- What is the most amazing book you ever read?
- Do you like exercising? If yes, what are you favorite exercises?
- What is the most beautiful memory you can think of?
- Name a place you would like to visit.
- Do you have a crush?
- Do you think it’s important to spend money on video games?
- What are your 3 life rules?
- Name the craziest thing that you have did in this life.
In the end I would like to say thank you to the Free Thinker for nominating me for the prize and for allowing me to share with other bloggers. I am looking forward to read the answers of my chosen special bloggers!
Take care and stay safe! 😇🌹