Hello, dear writers and readers! Today’s post will be about awareness, better thinking and consciousness.
I have come to realize yesterday that our daily actions, our activities and the way we actually comport in various situations define who we are. We are usually advised to be ourselves and act in consequence, but should we all the time?
We have a lot of colleagues, a lot of unknown persons around us, and for a fact we know them by the surface, but are those persons really who they claim they are? Behind us we may hear often unspoken words about our behavior or our response to reality… . In the end, the way we react and behave in situations create our character and the way the entire world sees us.
So, today, Tuesday, my advice for you and me, will be to raise consciousness, to think and before talking and acting, to be aware.
And as I accustomed you in the last posts, I will enlighten you with a few motivational quotes for a better day. Hope you will enjoy!
- The awareness of our own strength makes us modest. Paul Cezanne
- The awareness of our environment came progressively in all countries with different outlets. Jacques Yves Cousteau
- What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself. Abraham Maslow
- Rather than being your thoughts and emotions, be the awareness behind them. Eckhart Tolle
- Contemplation is the highest expression of man’s intellectual and spiritual life. It is that life itself, fully awake, fully active, fully aware that it is alive. It is a spiritual wonder. It is spontaneous awe at the sacredness of life, of being. It is gratitude for life, for awareness and for being. Thomas Merton
- If, then, I were asked for the most important advice I could give, that which I considered to be the most useful to the men of our century, I should simply say: in the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.
- The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day. David Foster Wallace
- Be present in all things and thankful for all things.
The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance. Nathaniel Branden
- Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one’s awareness of one’s ignorance. Anthony de Mello
- Being self-aware is not the absence of mistakes, but the ability to learn and correct them. Daniel Chidiac
- The better awareness, the better your choices. As you make better choices, you will see better results.
- Awareness is all about restoring your freedom to choose what you want instead of what your past imposes on you. Deepak Chopra
- Once you awaken you become fully aware of your true potential. ATGW
- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein
(Image Source – Unsplash)