1. Put the award logo/image on your blog;
2. List the rules;
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog;
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well;
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself;
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people;
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog;
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify);
9. Share a link to your best post(s);
10. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
3 Things you must know about me:
- I like to think of myself as a social person, who loves to interact and meet new persons.
- I am doing the best I can, every day to make the best of my choices and decisions.
- I like to think anger is not the answer to a problem, of any sort or difficulty. You need to calm down and not take decisions when you are angry!!!
My special nominees for this award are:
- Tebogo Precious
- Audun Stolas
- Nirant Gurav
- J.E. Lattimer
My questions for the nominees are:
- What would your perfect day look like?
- If you were to change something from your past, what would it be?
- What is the craziest, wildest dream you’ve ever had?
- If you were to transform in an animal, what would you pick?
- What is your favorite quote?
My answers to Mes Mots:
- Whats your New year resolution?
I already had a post on that, check it out.
I don’t like spiders and small, dark places.
- If you are the last person remaining, what belonging would you like to save and keep with you forever?
I guess I could save my cat. At least, she will always be with me.
- What was your best and worst 2018 moment?
My best moment was when I graduated and my worst when I got into depression because of work.
None of them.