Hello dear writers and readers again!
So, I have to say I am really, truly sorry. Miss Samridhi nominated me for this award on 13 october, and I just saw it, it was in the spam „collection”. I am honored and deeply thankful for this nomination, and I wish I could say thanks a little bit sooner (hope Samridhi won’t mind 😀 ).
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site;
- Do a post to show your award;
- Give a summary of how the blog started in the first place;
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers;
- Select at least 10 bloggers for this award;
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
I must say that this is the second time I have been nominated for this award. I will be sharing with you the story of how my blog started:
As I said in the last post of Recognition Award, Kate’s Blog „took life” in 2013, five years ago. To be honest I didn’t give that much thought back in those days, I just had an eager wish to write, I wanted that with all of my heart and mind. I seem amazed by the think that people could read what you write and could appreciate your effort, your talent, that what you write today wouldn’t be forgotten in years on a old piece of paper.
Now, looking back I wouldn’t give up on writing for anything in the whole world. Writing is a part of me and will always be, it’s more than a hobby and more than a desire. I just wish to learn more and more, and in time be a successful writer, I want to inspire people.
I must say that even though I have spent 5 years on this platform I feel that I’m not yet an excellent blogger and that I still want to accumulate more knowledge, I want to develop even more.
My two small pieces of advice for any new bloggers are:
- Be yourself. Let words you write be your way of expressing YOU, as a person, as an entity; let those words define and talk about the real you. Be sincere.
- You have to be consistent. The words you write have to have a logic and a certain length. You can’t just write two sentences and finish an article. Admit that before you write for readers you write for yourself. Before publishing a new article, ask yourself: Am I satisfied by the post? Do I enjoy the quality of it? If you like the post then the readers must love it.
My nominees for this award are:
Thank you very much, Miss Samridhi and wish you all the best in life as a blogger and as a person!